17 October 2013
07 October 2013
TWININGS SELECTION Moment of Calm
Now that Autumn is here, tea is my go to beverage. What a better way to relax and get the stress out than sipping your favorite tea and reading a good book?
I know that most types of tea (including my favorite green tea) contain caffeine, so they are probably not suitable for a late night sipping. Problem solved.
28 August 2013
Today I wanted to talk about the Diorskin Nude BB Creme.
In general, I was really not following the BB Creme trend and I am not doing now either. I just cannot understand the practical difference between a BB Creme and a tinted moisturizer. I also like light foundations so I thought that I do not need another product with light coverage.
However, after the raves about the Diorskin Nude BB Creme and thinking that I would like to have a moisturizer with some SPF and a light foundation all in one -especially for summer- I bought it. Of course I made sure I bought it on sale days since it is really expensive. Still expensive...
Without further ado, here is my review. Simple and effective I hope...
11 July 2013
23 June 2013
These are some of the things I have on my wish list.
- IvyRevel Taylor Top. Beautiful Kenza launched her clothing line. I like this top a lot. It would look nice with high waisted skirts or trousers or under cardigans.
- Intimissimi Bra. These would be really nice under see-through shirts or t-shirts.
- H&M Hair Clip.
- Levis high waisted vintage shorts. I am looking for some kind of vintage, loose, high waisted denim shorts.
So that's my wish list...
16 June 2013
These are some of the things I 've bought recently. I need not to shop...
- The Body Shop Vitamin C Energizing Face Spritz. I liked the Vitamin E Moisturizing Face Mist from The Body Shop so when I finished that I thought of using this one.
- MAC FIX+ This is the first time I use this one. I like how it smells.
- Kiehls Creme de Corps One of my all time favorite body cremes. I have talked about this here. I have bought this many times and now I decided to get the big guy!
- Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate This is a free sample that they gave me because of my pricey buy but as you can see it is a big one and given the fact that you only use 2-3 drops, I think it will last me for a long time! Lucky me cause I wanted to try it!
- Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Lip Gloss in Citrus I wanted to try the High Shimmers because of the great reviews and from what I see, they deserve the hype. This is a coral color, that looks gorgeous on the the lips. It is the MOST shining - shimmering gloss I've come across. Maybe my favorite formula. I love it already!
- MAC 318 Lip Liner I needed a new lip liner and I decided to buy the retractable one since it can be safer for the bristles.