24 November 2012

MAC Everything That Glitters nail lacquer

Look what I've got!


Finally I got the Everything that Glitters nail lacquer from MAC! It really is fantastic! Maybe it's one of the most beautiful nail polishes I own! Everyone tells me how beautiful the effect is on my nails. Nails seem like precious stones or something!

It is a wonderful black color with multi-dimensional glitter of pink, blue, grey, green... I can't even describe. Perfect, especially for this time of the year. Like little Christmas lights everywhere! No wonder it's out of stock!

Have you tried it?
Do you like it?

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this blog. I really hope to see the same high-grade content from you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my very own website now ;)
    Take a look at my web site - money mutual

    ReplyDelete