03 February 2013

Nails : Essie Fiji

Hello beautiful!

I hope you all having a great year so far! I hope the best for everyone!

So I have been eyeing the Essie's Fiji nail polish for a year now and I could not track it anywhere. I am all into pale pinks or white - pinks, so when I found it a few days ago I picked it immediately. And even though the reviews about this are mixed, I have to say that I really like it!
It's a creamy pale white-pink that looks really pretty and clean on nails. It's a great "every occasion appropriate" colour that can make hands look really polish. I think it looks really great on fair skin!
Although on first coat it can be streaky, on second or third if you want coat, I don't even notice it. It's creamy and opaque.



Please excuse my pour painting...it's what I do!
So do you like Essie's Fiji?



No comments:

Post a Comment