These are some of the things I 've bought recently. I need not to shop...
- The Body Shop Vitamin C Energizing Face Spritz. I liked the Vitamin E Moisturizing Face Mist from The Body Shop so when I finished that I thought of using this one.
- MAC FIX+ This is the first time I use this one. I like how it smells.
- Kiehls Creme de Corps One of my all time favorite body cremes. I have talked about this here. I have bought this many times and now I decided to get the big guy!
- Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate This is a free sample that they gave me because of my pricey buy but as you can see it is a big one and given the fact that you only use 2-3 drops, I think it will last me for a long time! Lucky me cause I wanted to try it!
- Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Lip Gloss in Citrus I wanted to try the High Shimmers because of the great reviews and from what I see, they deserve the hype. This is a coral color, that looks gorgeous on the the lips. It is the MOST shining - shimmering gloss I've come across. Maybe my favorite formula. I love it already!
- MAC 318 Lip Liner I needed a new lip liner and I decided to buy the retractable one since it can be safer for the bristles.
- China Glaze Highlight of my Summer This is a really nice green color nail polish, perfect for summer. Cute name too!! I get so many compliments when I wear it!
- MAC Haute & Naughty Too Black Lash I bought this after seeing lovely Michele recommending it. I use the Prestige My Blackest Lashes which I know she also likes but it is now discontinued, so I though to give this a try.
- Maybelline The Falsies Flared I have used and liked The Falsies original in the past and I have read good reviews about it on the Internet. (Of course I am not going to open it before I finish my old ones).
- Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration After Sun This is summer in a bottle! It has a coconut and papaya perfume and smells like a summery fruit punch. It contains aloe vera to hydrate and cool the skin after a long day at the beach.
- SEPHORA Waterproof eye makeup remover I consider myself done with all the eye makeup removers because my Bioderma does the job better than everything I have ever used. However, I thought of trying it because I wanted to see what the big hype was about...I have to say, I don't get it. I am such a hype victim!
- MAC Candy Yum Yum I wanted it badly. Period.
- Clarins Sun Wrinkle Control Eye Contour Care High Protection I needed a sunscreen for the eye contour area because I have fair skin and I want to protect my eye area from the freckles (and aging).
- TANGLE TEASER This was an expensive and impulse buy. I like it but I really didn't need it.
I'll stay away from the beauty counters for a while... :)