16 June 2013

Collective Beauty Haul

Hello guys

These are some of the things I 've bought recently. I need not to shop...

  • The Body Shop Vitamin C Energizing Face Spritz. I liked the Vitamin E Moisturizing Face Mist  from The Body Shop so when I finished that I thought of using this one.  
  • MAC FIX+ This is the first time I use this one. I like how it smells. 


  • Kiehls Creme de Corps One of my all time favorite body cremes. I have talked about this here. I have bought this many times and now I decided to get the big guy!
  • Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate This is a free sample that they gave me because of my pricey buy but as you can see it is a big one and given the fact that you only use 2-3 drops, I think it will last me for a long time! Lucky me cause I wanted to try it! 


  • Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Lip Gloss in Citrus I wanted to try the High Shimmers because of the great reviews and from what I see, they deserve the hype. This is a coral color, that looks gorgeous on the the lips. It is the MOST shining - shimmering gloss I've come across. Maybe my favorite formula. I love it already!
  • MAC 318 Lip Liner I needed a new lip liner and I decided to buy the retractable one since it can be safer for the bristles.  




  • China Glaze Highlight of my Summer This is a really nice green color nail polish, perfect for summer. Cute name too!! I get so many compliments when I wear it! 














  • MAC Haute & Naughty Too Black Lash I bought this after seeing lovely Michele  recommending it. I use the Prestige My Blackest Lashes which I know she also likes but it is now discontinued, so I though to give this a try. 
  • Maybelline The Falsies Flared I have used and liked The Falsies original in the past and I have read  good reviews about it on the Internet. (Of course I am not going to open it before I finish my old ones).


    • Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration After Sun This is summer in a bottle! It has a coconut and papaya perfume and smells like a summery fruit punch. It contains aloe vera to hydrate and cool the skin after a long day at the beach.  


    • SEPHORA Waterproof eye makeup remover I consider myself done with all the eye makeup removers because my Bioderma does the job better than everything I have ever used. However, I thought of trying it because I wanted to see what the big hype was about...I have to say, I don't get it. I am such a hype victim! 












    • MAC Candy Yum Yum I wanted it badly. Period.

















    • Clarins Sun Wrinkle Control Eye Contour Care High Protection I needed a sunscreen for the eye contour area because I have fair skin and I want to protect my eye area from the freckles (and aging). 















    • TANGLE TEASER This was an expensive and impulse buy. I like it but I really didn't need it. 



















    I'll stay away from the beauty counters for a while... :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment